Nature in the hairHelan’s Research and Development Laboratories
have targeted a complete range of products
for clean, beautiful hair with innovative, effective yet delicate formulas that bring all the necessary cosmetic products for hair and scalp treatments to the consumer, fully respecting their natural characteristics and features.
That’s why using the utmost delicate surfactant agents is essential in maximizing the concept of natural cleansing as well as the pleasure of using products whose rich lather encompasses the senses.
To reach these goals, our new line of hair products was formulated with special characteristics:
- natural bases from the start: starch, proteins, sugars (wheat, corn, maize, potato, sugar cane), Coconut palm;
- substances that do not contain Laurylsulfate or its derivatives (SLS and SLES*);
- free from ethylene oxide (NOT ethoxylate surfactant agents), dioxane, ethanolamine (MEA, DEA, TEA) and their derivatives;
- free from substances that could irritate or harm the scalp;
- free from excessively scouring substances as they take away the hair’s natural defenses causing scalp dryness, lifeless hair and abnormal sebum production;
- slightly acidic pH;
- excellent toxicologic profile;
- utmost eco-compatibility to not damage the environment.
*SLS (Sodio Laurilsolfato) and SLES (Sodio Laurileteresolfato) free
Strong, shiny, healthy hair can be defined as normal.
The balance between moisture and sebum production is what gives normal hair this definition, whereas other, congenital factors or aggressive external conditions may determine those characteristics found in weak, dry hair that lacks moisture. This hair type is not only weak and dull but also hard to comb and manage.
Greasy hair appears oily and lifeless, weighed down by excessive sebum production.
That’s why Helan has created this Innovative Program; simple, fast and extremely effective for each hair type and problem related to the hair and scalp. Each formula in our Innovative Program is highly specific, thanks to the action of particular active ingredients geared towards the individual needs of the hair.